× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
8 years 1 month ago #644 by Kap-Chew
Hi Meghan, the "A/C Payee" is not supposed to print at anywhere other than the upper left corner, it would not follow any printer adjustment in this case, because it would be meaningless to do so. In your case, it is very likely printer compatibility issues that I can't resolve for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #645 by Meghan Lad
Hi Kap-Chew

If i just insert a cheque in my printer and order for print with tickmark to 'A/C payee' then the check gets printed properly but just without 'A/C payee', but if i insert an A4 page just to find that where 'A/C PAYEE' gets printed then at that time I got to know that it gets printed at the bottom left corner of the A4 page.

Even if I change the pixel dimension then the cheque arrangements gets changed except 'A/C PAYEE' it gets printed on bottom left corner only, kindly resolve in your next version if its easy for you & if your time persists.

a 'Thank You' would not be suffiecient for what you have given us without any cost.

Thank You...

More
8 years 1 month ago #646 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, I truly can't help, I don't have access to your printer model and many others, I can only try my best effort with my printers. You may want to consider trying with other printers that work properly with my software for the time being.

More
7 years 11 months ago #687 by timothytmkoh
Epson L210 works well with the software. The only thing to do is to secure the cheque in the rear paper feed.

More
7 years 11 months ago #688 by Kap-Chew
Thanks for sharing this information with the rest of the users ^^

One question, does it work without any Printer Adjustment?

More
7 years 11 months ago #689 by timothytmkoh
The only Adjustment made was switching to landscape and print. The cheque must be enter top end first and secured using the holder so that the cheque remains straight when the printing starts.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds