× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
7 years 3 months ago #816 by joseph
Sir, the format of the new check is still the same as the old check, its width, height and its appearance are still the same as it is in the check writer, only the date format was changed from DD - MM - YYYY(13-Dec-2016) into MM - DD - YYYY (Dec - 13 - 2016).

thanks Sir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #817 by Kap-Chew
I am sorry that I can't simply change my software just by "listening", thanks for your understanding ^^

More
7 years 3 months ago #820 by joseph
Yeah I understand, Sir Kap-Chew I've sent you already via e-mail the scanned picture of the new format of our check through the e-mail add that you've mentioned above. thanks

More
7 years 1 month ago #937 by SK
First of all, thanks for making this wonderful software that makes people's life much easier.

Just wanna let people knows that it works with my Epson AL-MX200DWF, only thing you need to set is custom paper size to the same size as your cheque's.

Cheerios~~~

More
7 years 1 month ago #938 by Kap-Chew
Hi SK, thanks for sharing your printer info with other users. Just wanted to confirm, does it work without any Printer Adjustment?

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #945 by Arne
Hello Sir!

This is very nice... it's big help for us, unfortunately in our printer is not working, maybe you can have a solution for this our printer model is HP Officejet 7500A.

More appreciate your help in this matter.

Thanks a lot!

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds