× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
7 years 6 months ago #758 by Lowee Gonzales
I wonder how Mr/Ms. Rezela Azhari be able to work this out on the printer [35. Brother MFC-J200 (Rezela Azhari)]. I just bought the same model printer since it said that it supports the software, but I'm having problem as it always get the "paper jam" issue. Printing the cheque BDO/BDO personal via portrait mode and making the paper feeder to the smallest-envelope size :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #759 by Kap-Chew
Er... sorry to hear about that

More
7 years 4 months ago #812 by joseph
Good Day Sir Kap-Chew!

Thank you for this free check writer software...Sir when is your next update for this software?can you add to your update the MM/DD/YYYY date format for the Philippine National Bank? my date format to this version is DD/MM/YYYY.

Looking Forward to your reply...

Thank you

More
7 years 4 months ago #813 by Kap-Chew
The printed format is DD - MMM -YYYY such as 13 Dec 2016. Are you referring to your onscreen date format instead? If so that is a locale setting of your operating system.

More
7 years 4 months ago #814 by joseph
yes the printed format is 13- Dec- 2016 and I am using this format since last month but this December the bank issued us a new blank bank check with its date format MM-DD-YYYY (DEC-13-2016). please hlp me to have this new date format....thanks Sir

More
7 years 4 months ago #815 by Kap-Chew
I see. If the bank changes cheque format, you may scan the cheque image at 300dpi, save it in JPG format and send it to me together with it's width and height in mm, I will work on it when I am free later ^^

My email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds