× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
1 year 6 months ago #2539 by sean weng
hi,
my canon model is mg3070s.
im facing the same issue with the date last 2 digits missing from the print out.

i read the FAQ and had play the numbers from -100 to 100mm which is the maxium values i think. i realise with negative value. the dates are slowing missing. However, since the maximum is 100. im still struck with 2 missing date.
Are you able to assist on this please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #2540 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

There isn't anything else that I could do for printer issues with current version.

In the next upgrade, I am planning to add a new printing mode, hopefully it will resolve this kind of problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sean weng

More
1 year 6 months ago #2541 by sean weng
thanks! look forward to that. meanwhile, i guess i have to turn off date from being print.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew

More
1 year 6 months ago #2542 by Kap-Chew
Can you write to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? I may want to release a test version first to see if it really works. Kindly also let me know which country edition you are using now in the email.

More
1 year 2 months ago #2564 by Xenia Lagarnia
How did you feed your cheque into the Brother DCP-T510W? Did you use a pre-cut cheque from the bank or did you program your cheques onto the app (upgraded version)?

More
1 year 2 months ago #2565 by Kap-Chew
Just feed your pre-cut cheque from the bank.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds