× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Problems after recent updates

More
1 year 2 months ago #2571 by Aqib
Hello 
i have been user for your superb software for many years
The problem after recent update was cheque was printing blanks
I solved this by going to going to printable location and selecting middle now the problem is software is not saving this setting instead if i close the software it returns to default and i have to do setting again for every use 
for printing envelopes it is using the default setting so envelopes are not printing in middle if i change the setting no affect on envelopes printing so for me it is printing blanks 
also can we have a default bank setting so we dont have to choose the bank everytime 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #2572 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. Can you show me a screenshot of the option that you changed to make it print again?

2. Envelope printing is not using any printer adjustment at all, as there is no such request from any user.

3. In the Paid Upgrade, you actually set up your bank account that you need, instead of showing all the banks,

More
1 year 2 months ago #2573 by Aqib
Replied by Aqib on topic Problems after recent updates
To explain better i taped the cheque to A4 size paper so you know where paper and cheque should be image 1 is the default settings
My printer is HP Laserjet pro MFP 127 fn its printing was fine until the new update 
Now in image 2 i can save the setting of Shift printing right 460 and down 10 
But setting 2 Printable location Mode advance and middle printing that goes to default every time and does not save 

Envelopes also comes out blank because they print using default setting so not on position  for my printer 
Attachments:

More
1 year 2 months ago #2574 by Kap-Chew
1. If my software previously worked properly on your computer with the existing printer, then the sudden stop working is very likely due to the change of printer driver by your Windows update. You may try to rollback your system to the dates when my software still worked.

2. What happens if you clear all Printer Adjustment, and set Printable Location Mode to Advanced and Middle, then feed your cheque directly into your printer without taping it to an A4 paper? Does it print properly?

More
1 year 2 months ago #2575 by Aqib
Replied by Aqib on topic Problems after recent updates
If i clear the printer adjustment then the last part of cheque e.g value and date is printed at the very start of cheque 
because of right adjustment of 460 it is in correct spot 

More
1 year 2 months ago #2576 by Kap-Chew
Can you clear all Printer Adjustment, and set Printable Location Mode to Advanced and Middle, then print on an A4 paper and show me the result?

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds