× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
8 years 2 months ago #609 by Ilyas Gyi
Hi, the safest way would be is to take a print out on an A4 and see what you get. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #610 by Sean Juen
what is the best settings for HP Laserjet P1102?

More
8 years 2 months ago #611 by Kap-Chew
Ilays is correct, you can try out on A4 papers first. Since I have limited access to most of the printers, I can only recommend you to try out and adjust accordingly on your end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Gonzales

More
8 years 1 month ago #627 by Chris Gonzales
It works fine but the Payee and amount in words are in the middle of line instead of on top.
Im using hp deskjet gt 5820, its kinda new so i dont know if theres a setting in it to adjust.

More
8 years 1 month ago #628 by Kap-Chew
Try Tools->Options->Printer Adjustment in the software. Not all printers are 100% compatible with my benchmark printer. In your case, you may need to perform some printer adjustment setting in my software.

More
8 years 1 month ago #629 by Ilyas Gyi
Since most printers have their trays centering the paper it may not always print exactly where one would want it to, you may need to take a few xerox copies of your Cheque and once you have figured out the best position, place a mark on your printers manual tray to find the exact placement for your prints. :)

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds