× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

CHEQUE PRINTING SOFTWARE FOR BAHRAIN

More
4 years 8 months ago #2062 by Santi Nath Maity
Can we run the same time for two country such as Bahrain and UAE ? When do the same one works fine for UAE but however when we try to open for Bahrain the massage shows as "your existing data file in newer than correct version of Chrysanth cheque writer. In order to protect the consistency of your date, please use the latest version of Chrysanth Cheque writer to access your existing file. Please guide us how to install this soft ware for Bahrain properly. Awaiting to your Reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Santi Nath Maity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #2063 by Kap-Chew
Just download the latest software for Bahrain again.

More
4 years 8 months ago #2064 by Santi Nath Maity
Just download and install latest software but again same massage shown.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #2065 by Kap-Chew
If so, I think the Bahrain version may be slightly older. Just wait until I update it, or use 2 different Windows accounts to install each one.

BTW, what are the version numbers for both countries? You may check it via Help->About
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kap-Chew.

More
4 years 8 months ago #2066 by Santi Nath Maity
Hello and good day to you. I have checked all possible way but it shows same massage which I told you earlier. Presently I am using Version 23.8 for UAE but don't know the Bahrain version as I unable to open Bahrain Software as when I try to open its showing same massage. Requesting you to please update the Bahrain software as earliest it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks & Regards
Santi Nath Maity

More
4 years 8 months ago #2067 by Kap-Chew
Noted. Will do so if there is any new cheque for Bahrain edition to be supported.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds