Chrysanth Cheque Writer supports import of payee list from text file, which would be extremely convenient if you have a long list of payees. The process for the import is a breeze if you follow the instructions correctly:
- Click here to download the Excel template to prepare your payee data.
- Go through the comments in the Excel template, which describe how the data should be entered.
- Enter your payee data into the downloaded Excel template.
- When you are done with your data entry in the Excel template, click File->Save As, then choose "UTF-16 Unicode Text (.txt)" Format.
- When your data file is ready, you may run Chrysanth Cheque Writer, then click File->Payee to show the Payee window.
- In the Payee window, click at the Import button to show the Import Payee window.
- In the Import Payee window, click at the ... button to locate the data file that you just prepared.
- Finally, click at the Import button to start importing from your data file.
- As the data file is being processed, the import result will be displayed in the result area. If there is any error, the record number together with the error details will be displayed in the result area. You may then examine the result and correct your data file accordingly.