× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Unable to deselect "AC Payee Only" in the Basic+1 edition

More
5 years 7 hours ago #1992 by Rahul Shah
I have searched through the forums and did not come across what I was looking for, however, my apologies if this is duplicated elsewhere.

I bought the BASIC +1 EDITION (KENYA) mainly for the batch printing feature.

Within the template, there is the "CrossingOption" whereby i put 3 (to mean NO crossing). The data loads fine into the software but i see that the "AC Payee Only" is selected. I cannot deselect this. My cheques already have "AC Payee Only" printed so i dont need it to print on the cheque again. Please advise.

Also, on the same, in the free version, the option is perfectly placed to select a respective "AC Payee Only" option from a drop down menu, that is not available the Basic+1 edition, which means that even if i print one cheque at a time, I still cannot deselect "AC Payee Only" option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 hours ago #1993 by Kap-Chew
Hi Rahul,

1. Sorry, I don't quite understand your question. Do you mean the import feature? If so, I have just discovered that it's my mistake, I forgot to update the template for the Crossing Options, it should be 5 options now. Will update it in the coming few days, as I am currently working on a new feature, will need to wait for this feature to be completed first.

2. For the last part of your question, I have just checked, both Free and Basic +1 Editions do not have the "A/C Payee" selection. I think you may have looked at other Country editions, as this feature is not supported for Kenya cheques.

More
5 years 6 hours ago #1994 by Rahul Shah
Apologies Kap-Chew,
1. Yes, i refer to the Import function, in order to then do batch printing. I will await the update

2. In fact I have also just noticed it, you are correct in that the latest version (v22.7) does not have this option, however, until a few hours ago, i was using an older version (v21.5) which has that feature. I assure you it was for the Kenya version as I had been using the free version for many months. I cant insert attachments (don't know why), else i could send you a screenshot for reference.

Much appreciated and apologies for any confusion.

More
5 years 6 hours ago #1995 by Kap-Chew
I see. I think probably it was a mistake in the older edition, and I corrected it afterwards.

Anyway, thanks for your patience. When the software prompts you about new release in a few days time, you may then expect the previously discussed issues have been resolved.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1996 by Kap-Chew
Hi Rahul,

I have released a new version that includes a fix to your reported problem. Kindly download and try again.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1997 by Rahul Shah
I have updated to v22.9 and a test print from the main window has no "ac payee only". that is fixed thank you.

My initial problem was importing the cheque transaction into the software in order to do bulk printing. I maintain that problem is not fixed.

I have redownloaded the "ChequeTransactionTemplate.xls" file and gone through the whole process step-by step to get the cheque information into the software. From the Cheque Transaction History window, i test print a cheque and "ac payee only" appears again on the print. in the same window, i am unable to deselect the tick box under the "ac payee only" column.

I am still unable to attach a screenshot, explanation of the problem would be far easier then.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds