× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
5 years 6 months ago #1879 by Hassaan
Print doesnt' align with cheque leaves... which is the best way portrait or landscape?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #1880 by Kap-Chew
You have to try out yourself, different printers may require different orientation. Additionally, please take a look here: freechequewriter.com/forum/general/930-t...que-writing-software

More
5 years 5 months ago #1907 by Ida_C
Hello Kap-Chew

I am from the Philippines, and this software is working great on my Epson L4150 printer.

I just want to ask though, were there any reported ink blotting on BPI cheques? When I use the printer on Robinsons Bank cheques, it is working perfectly.

When i print on BPI cheques, it is quite inconsistent. Sometimes I will get a perfect printout, but most of the time the printout will leave a blot of ink in the lower left corner of the cheque. Happy to send you pictures of sample printouts with the ink blotches.

I just don't know why this would happen though. The cheque paper used by the two banks are similar in texture and thickness, so i don't understand why it would print perfectly on one, but not on the other, or if this is an issue on my printer or the software.

Would appreciate any help you can provide.

thanks a lot.

Ida_C

More
5 years 5 months ago #1908 by Kap-Chew
Hi Ida,

As far as my software is concerned, there is no difference in handling the printing code, which means there is no specific code to purposely create some ink blotches against any particular bank's cheque.

To me, this is quite likely a printer problem than anything else. You may want to confirm this issue by using a different printer.

More
5 years 1 month ago #1968 by Muhammad Arif
My printer working perfectly with some adjustment. Thanks & good job!!!

Printer model: Canon LBP6030
Bank: CIMB
Orientation: Potrait
Font: Bahnschrift SemiBold Semi Conden

Adjustment:-
Shift Right = 33 pixel
Shift Up = 2 pixel

More
5 years 1 month ago #1969 by Kap-Chew
Thanks for sharing your printer settings :)

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds