× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

How to adjust just the date? It's the only one that is slightly off

More
1 year 3 months ago #2551 by Will Gordon
All the data is aligned correctly except for the date which is slight in the bottom right. Is there a way to adjust just the date?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #2552 by Kap-Chew
Have you tried Tools->Options...->Printer Adjustment?

More
1 year 3 months ago #2553 by Will Gordon
Printer Options would seem like it would move all data... Is there a way just to move the date? Open to the idea of spending for the paid versions. Thank You
http s://freeimage.host/i/HoPTjoX

More
1 year 3 months ago #2554 by Kap-Chew
That's correct, but from your image, actually moving all data will only give you better result.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Will Gordon

More
1 year 3 months ago #2555 by Will Gordon
Thanks for the quick reply.. Played around with shifting printed text. Works great. Appreciate you
  • If all content is printed, but the alignment is out, then access Tools->Options...->Printer Adjustment->Shift Printed Text, and try different shifting patterns and values to get the best result. However, if some portion of the content is always out of alignment regardless of how you adjust, then it is very likely that the cheque design has already changed, and you will have to contact me to update the cheque support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew

More
1 year 3 months ago #2556 by Will Gordon
How much value of pixels do I put if I one to put the default to go up by 0.1 in? I've noticed different checks is off by 0.1 in on my printer. Increase it by 0.1 in would give the perfect print especially the date

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds