× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Printing Cheque Issue

More
1 year 11 months ago #2493 by Minhaj
Printing Cheque Issue was created by Minhaj
Dear Concern,

We used your software and it was really great but in these days I bought new printer HP MFP 135w. After that I am trying to print the cheque so it may not print at least 5 to 10 times after that it make a cheque only 1 time then make same error. Can you pls suggest something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2494 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Printing Cheque Issue
Hi,

Sorry that there is nothing I could suggest regarding printer issue, as I don't have access to most printers.

Perhaps you may use back your old printer which was working properly before that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Minhaj

More
1 year 10 months ago #2495 by Sunil Sivanand
I have a similar issue, where the software had been working for several months. Now I see that the print dialog does not appear. I see you have provided a response that it could be because a Windows update has changed something. However, how can I check which update would have caused this to happen? I am using Win 10. All the latest updates have been installed.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2496 by Kap-Chew
If you have your System Restore enabled, then you may try to roll back to the time when my software was still working.

More
1 year 10 months ago #2497 by Sunil Sivanand
My usage of the Cheque Printing software is very infrequent. So, it might be difficult to establish the exact point, as several updates would have been installed. I had a look at the Event Viewer and see two errors reported by the software. I have pasted these below, to see if you can shed some light on what is happening:-

Error #1 reported in Event Viewer
Faulting application name: CSCheckWriter.exe, version: 26.6.266.971, time stamp: 0x61690c13
Faulting module name: CSCheckWriter.exe, version: 26.6.266.971, time stamp: 0x61690c13
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0011cecd
Faulting process id: 0x21f0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d85c57680267e2
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrysanth\Cheque Writer\CSCheckWriter.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrysanth\Cheque Writer\CSCheckWriter.exe
Report Id: fc2a54ff-802f-4cf4-bf08-a1c785456d7e
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Error #2 reported in Event Viewer
Faulting application name: CSCheckWriter.exe, version: 26.6.266.971, time stamp: 0x61690c13
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x011a0119
Faulting process id: 0x21f0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d85c57680267e2
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chrysanth\Cheque Writer\CSCheckWriter.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 1bb75994-966c-4dcd-9cd1-e4ef66ed19f2
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

One area that I suspect is causing the problem is that I am running a 64 bit OS, where as your application is 32 bit. I wonder if that makes a difference?

More
1 year 10 months ago #2498 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

64 bit OS may be a problem too, but if you had been able to run it for quite a while, then this should not be the reason for sudden failure to run. It must be due to some very recent update to other system components.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds