× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Bank Details Not Showing

More
2 years 4 months ago #2414 by Imran
Hi Dear,

I bought Cheque printer software after installation when i open it dont have any bank details to select. I uninstalled and installed again but still the same.

Please guide

Imran
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #2415 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Bank Details Not Showing
Hi,

You will need to download and install the Paid Upgrade in order to see all the upgrade features.

To do so, You may either use the same link in the notification email sent to you (with the subject of "The software product that you bought is available for download"), or sign in your account to download the product(s). After signing in, click at the user name at the upper right corner next to the "Cart" link, then click at "Order History and Details", select your order and click at the "Details" link, finally click at the product link below.

Please email me if you need further assistance This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Kap-Chew.

More
2 years 4 months ago #2416 by Imran
Replied by Imran on topic Bank Details Not Showing
Dear, I have received paid software exe. via email when purchased. but still the same please guide.

More
2 years 4 months ago #2417 by Kap-Chew
Can you capture a screen of the software's main window and send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for me to have a look?

More
2 years 4 months ago #2418 by Imran
Replied by Imran on topic Bank Details Not Showing
Hi Sir,
Ok sending you the snapshot via email please check.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew

More
2 years 4 months ago #2419 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

For Paid Upgrade, it’s Account Based, instead of Bank Based. Which means you can setup only those accounts that you need to use, instead of listing all banks in the list, which makes selecting your bank account much easier.

What you can do is click at the … button next to the combo box to add your bank accounts, or access File->Accounts to do the same.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds