× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

PRINTER DOES NOT DETECK CHECK AS PAPER

More
3 years 1 month ago #2305 by Kristine Mae Chan
Hi,
I have a problem. My printer is HP Deskjet 3775. It worked fine only last week with Chrysant Cheque Writer-Philippines. I had to re-install chrysanth on my laptop, even upgraded it to basic, because i re-installed Windows 10. The software works fine when I use bond paper. But when I try to put the check on the RIGHT SIDE of printer main tray (because that's where the paper adjuster of the printer is), it does not print at all. It gets the check but stops midway. Adjusted the Shift Printed Text Down to 400pixels, and paper orientation to Portrait.

The printer is fine and detects paper size fine as I tried printing from Microsoft word using the check as paper.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2306 by Kap-Chew
Hi, sorry that I am not able to advise on printer issues, as I don't have access to most printer models.

Printer issues are complicated, as it may be due to printer hardware design or printer driver version (32 bit or 64 bit difference). Therefore there is no guarantee that a printer that works a certain way with my software will definitely work in another way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds