× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Add additional notes on the cheque - Free version

More
3 years 8 months ago #2226 by Angel
Hi, I'm wondering if I can add some notes on the bottom of the cheque like the invoice number. Is this only available on the paid software or do I need to click somewhere to add it. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #2227 by Kap-Chew
Hi, I don't quite understand such use case, why do you want to enter additional info, for printing? If it's for record purpose, then this could be done with Paid Upgrade's remark field: s.freechequewriter.com/image/ui/ChequeWriter_Main_Upgrade.png, as the Free Edition does not save cheque details.

More
3 years 8 months ago #2229 by Angel
Ok. How much is the paid version? Also I noticed that the date format is different. On our Bank of Montreal cheques it's dated DD MM YYYY. But when I tried to print it it's YY MM DD. Is there a way to fix that as well. Thanks

More
3 years 8 months ago #2230 by Kap-Chew
Is it Bank of Montreal in Canada? If so the date format is fixed: s8.freechequewriter.com/image/cheque/BMO_BankOfMontreal_CA.jpg

For Paid Upgrade, you may click at the Upgrade menu to find out the prices, as there are several different editions.

More
3 years 8 months ago #2231 by Angel
yes thats the correct date format. But i tried to delete and redownload the software but it's still incorrect.

Also, is the paid version just pay once and it works for the lifetime?
Thanks

More
3 years 8 months ago #2232 by Kap-Chew
1. I believe you may be referring to the screen date format, which follows your computer locale setting. Try to print the cheque on an A4 paper to see actual printed format, it will look like the screenshot.

2. It's for lifetime. But if you buy Basic +1, the free upgrade entitlement is only for one year.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds