× If you need more features for the free cheque writing / check printing software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Adjust height of printing

More
6 years 6 months ago #1603 by Art Cruz
Hi sir.

Thanks for your software, really a big help in professionalizing our cheque writing.

Anyway, I am from the Philippines, and using two bank cheques; 1. Metrobank, 2. RCBC.

I attach the cheques on a sheet of paper for printing (my printer won't feed the cheque all by itself). This should be ok, must be more of a printer issue than anything else. For Metrobank cheques, I just line up the left and top edges of the cheques on a sheet of paper and printing is just perfect. However, for RCBC, I have to estimate about a cm space from the top to be able to get the characters right on the spaces provided.

I tried to adjust the printing height using the tools option, but the only available adjustment is to lower the height of printing. I tried to put in -XX instead, but this understandably was not allowed. As a suggestion, may be good to allow for adjustment of height, both ways (upwards and downwards).

Regards,

Art

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #1604 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Adjust height of printing
Hi Art,

Without seeing the printed result, I can't visualise how the situation is. Can you send me a snapshot of the problematic result to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds