× If you need more features for the free cheque writing / check printing software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

regarding the font

More
7 years 2 months ago #831 by Manoj Sharma
Dear Friend,

Hello ,
Thanks for your lovely software which is simple and easy to use, I will send you a scanned copy of Canara Bank, India where the font is coming much bigger than the required size specially in the columns for date. I tried but there is no such option where you can adjust the font, will request you to add it in your future updates as it will help us to adjust and will save your precious time. waiting for your early reply

Thanks

Regards
Manoj Sharma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #832 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic regarding the font
Hi Manoj,

If the font looks larger than usual, then I suspect it's another printer compatibility issue which may be beyond me. For more information about printer compatibility, kindly visit this post: freechequewriter.com/forum/general/13-su...el-for-cheque-writer

More
7 years 2 months ago #833 by Manoj Sharma
Replied by Manoj Sharma on topic regarding the font
Thanks for your early reply, the font problem is with Canara bank otherwise it's perfect on Citi bank. I have mailed you a scanned copy of cheque please check it if any thing can be done.
Thanks in Advance
Manoj Sharma

More
7 years 2 months ago #834 by Kap-Chew
Er... let me check later then.

More
7 years 1 month ago #928 by Manoj Sharma
Replied by Manoj Sharma on topic regarding the font
Hello friend,

hope you have checked the scan cheque which i sent to your mail id, as the canara bank India has changed the cheque as its different as shown in your site profile. Please check and if any thing can be done will request you to make the changes and update your app as it will be of great help.

Thanks In Advance
Manoj Sharma

More
7 years 1 month ago #929 by Kap-Chew
Hi Manoj,

Sorry for the delay. I will start to work on the cheques when I have the time soon, will clear the cheques one by one ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manoj Sharma

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds