× If you need more features for the free cheque writing / check printing software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Thank you for your efforts

More
8 years 2 months ago #612 by Saif Ali
Dear Admin

I am really grateful to you for your brilliant yet very simple to use program. I have always hated to write those cheques and, considering my handwriting, it was also a challenge for banks to decode them. Your program has eased my cumbersome routine for which I am very thankful.

However, I have a few queries/issues if you would guide please.

1. I am from Pakistan, and you have put almost all the banks in your format list. However "First Women Bank Limited" is still not there. Please arrange for that too.

2. Is it possible to hide denominations after decimal point (i.e. Paisas) for round amount. (i.e. Can Rupees One Thousand be written as "1,000" instead of "1,000.00")

3. How can i locate the data file that contains the "Payee records". I am using the program on 2 differing workstations, and it would be great if i can copy the data file from one to another.

3. while adjusting the print (i.e moving the text fields right/left) the "a/c payee only" mark does not move.

I would also like to place a suggestion here. If you can incorporate a tool that keeps record of cheques printed using your program, it would be really helpful.

Once again, thanks a lot for your efforts. I am hopeful to hear from you soon.

Sincere Regards
Saif Ali
Karachi, Pakistan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #614 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Thank you for your efforts
Hi Saif,

I am glad that it helps you too ^^

1. You may scan the cheque image of "First Women Bank Limited" at 300dpi, save it in JPG format and send it to me together with it's width and height in mm, I will work on it when I am free later ^^

2. Is it compulsory to hide denomination? You are the first requesting this feature so far.

3. The data is stored at C:\Users\<User Profile Name>\AppData\Roaming\Chrysanth\Check Writer\Data

4. "A/C Payee Only" is supposed to be printed on your leftmost printable margin, moving it does not make sense at all.

More
8 years 2 months ago #616 by Saif Ali
Replied by Saif Ali on topic Thank you for your efforts
I think i need to explain the 4th point.

When i first printed a cheque with your program, all the text fields were slightly on left side with reference to the proper boxes. It required a nudge of 70 pixels to right in order to bring every thing in its place. However, the "a/c Payee only" mark did not move, thus most of it is printed outside the cheque area.

More
8 years 1 month ago #617 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Thank you for your efforts
Can you post a snapshot of the printed result after Printer Adjustment?

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds