× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Update for amount in word

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1571 by Rumesh
first i thank you for build a software like this because it is well designed and helpful. but I have noted a problem with amount in word. that is second line of chq. does not appear first letter of word. can you release update for it

Please refer the attachment for further referenced

The word in amount should be Five Thousand Five Hundred And Eighty Three And Laari Eighty Four Only. But second line first letter (L) is missing
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Rumesh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #1572 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Update for amount in word
Hi Rumesh,

This is printer problem. For more information about printer issues, please visit here: freechequewriter.com/forum/general/13-su...el-for-cheque-writer

More
6 years 6 months ago #1589 by Mazhar
Hello, Firstly let me thank you for wonderful piece of work !! and to make it for free, hats off !! Great Work buddy.

Wanted to share, I used the 16.6 ver. Entered an amt 8,050 and selected the "Locale" as UK Style, the "And" didn't appeared in the spelling/word of the Amount. You may try and check the same.

God Bless you

More
6 years 6 months ago #1590 by Kap-Chew
Hi Mazhar,

Sorry that I don't understand you. Can you give me an example of which "And" didn't appear?

More
6 years 6 months ago #1594 by Mazhar
Hi Kap-Chew,

I had a amount 8,050 to be printed on the Cheque and wanted the spelled amount to have "And"
for e.g. Desired amount 8,050 - wording to be printed as "Eight Thousand And Fifty Only" there is "And" between Eight Thousand and Fifty. From the options - "Locale - UK Style" shows it will print the "And" which actually didn't printed??? Hope you understood my query ?? Picture attached

Regards
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #1596 by Kap-Chew
I see. Currently my software only supports "And" between Hundred and Ten, not yet in your case.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds