× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

A/C Payee Only not aligned

More
6 years 10 months ago #1066 by Mari
First of all, thank you for creating the cheque writer! So helpful to people like me with atrocious handwriting.

I bought a printer specifically to use this cheque writer (Canon LPB6030w) for Mizuho Bank cheque (Singapore). I did some alignment via the printer alignment option and everything is now at the correct position. However, the A/C Payee Only wording is cut off. I don't think it's alignment problem. I used the same cheque to try various alignments and the A/C Payee Only is printed at the same spot repeatedly (ie, there is no change to its position no matter what alignment I chose.

I uploaded a pic here. You can see that that the A/C Payee Only is printed on the same spot repeatedly while the payee is printed on different position.

How can I show the full wordings?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1067 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic A/C Payee Only not aligned
Hi Mari,

Current version does not shift "A/C Payee Only" position, which means Printer Adjustment will have no effect on "A/C Payee Only", as it is supposed to be printed at the upper left corner of a cheque.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1070 by Mari
Replied by Mari on topic A/C Payee Only not aligned
Hi Kap-Chew,

So there is no way to amend the position of "A/C Payee Only"? Not sure why the words are cut off if it's supposed to be printed at upper left corner of a cheque since all cheques in Singapore should have the same size.

Guess the easiest is to print without "A/C Payee Only" and manually input those words on the cheque.

Anyway, thanks for responding to my query.

More
6 years 10 months ago #1071 by Kap-Chew
Hi Mari,

The "A/C Payee Only" is supposed to print properly on upper left corner of each cheque if your printer is compatible with my benchmark printer.

More
6 years 8 months ago #1532 by Anil Rodericks
Hi. I have the same problem with HDFC Bank Cheques. I needed to shift the alignment by 75 pts down for the details to print correctly. After doing that everthing is in the correct place except the "A/c Payee". This should also shift down in order to maintain the relative position. (i.e. the 'A/c Payee' location should not be absolute but relative to the other matter)
Thanks for a great piece of software! I hate writing cheques...:-)

More
6 years 8 months ago #1545 by Kap-Chew
Thanks for your feedback. I think I will likely provide an option for the shifting of "A/C Payee" ^^

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds