× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

DATE IS MISSING YEAR NUMBER

More
7 years 2 months ago #892 by Puteri
I have just recently downloaded the software, and it is really awesome! But it seems not right when the date printed with only
"16011_" the "7" is missing in the printed paper. Everything was properly but the date number.

As far as for printer device I'm using. I have already go through the listing of WORKING & NOT WORKING printer device in your previous post and I still wonder if mine should be working with the software because it was not listed on your list. Should you might want to double check, mine is HP DeskJet 2130 Series

Please let me know if you can help me check it out the root issue of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #893 by Kap-Chew
Hi Puteri,

I suspect that your printer is not supported in this case, some printers just cannot handle printing to custom paper size as small as your cheque, that's really nothing that I could do.

More
7 years 1 week ago - 7 years 1 week ago #955 by Annoynimous
I have a Canon printer and it is doing the same thing.

I was very sure there may be a bug in the software that is causing it not to print the "7" in "17"

Is there anyway to force it to print? This is the only problem that is preventing me from using it as my main cheque printer :(

Thank you
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Annoynimous.

More
7 years 1 week ago #956 by Kap-Chew
It is not a bug of the software. Not all printers support printing to custom paper size as small as your cheque, especially entry level printers. For more information about printer issues, please visit here: freechequewriter.com/forum/general/13-su...el-for-cheque-writer

More
7 years 1 week ago #957 by Annoynimous
but why the last number on the piece of cheque?

when in horizontal mode, it prints out the '7' just fine

:(

More
7 years 1 week ago #958 by Kap-Chew
Not all printers support printing to custom paper size as small as your cheque, especially entry level printers.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds