× Discussion of any issues related to the free check writing / cheque printer software.

Supported Printer Model for Cheque Writer

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1000 by Ilyas Gyi
Hi Ming,
Judging from the sample cheque image it seems that either the document is being sent in too much or too little, try printing it on an A4 sheet and see whether the placement is correct. This will also give you an idea where you will need to place the cheque when printing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1001 by Ming
Hi llyas Gyi,

Thank you for reply, actually we have photocopy the cheque then we cut it as cheque size then test print it but it came out like the image I sent.

Regards
Ming

More
7 years 1 week ago #1024 by khairul
Hi. I am using HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus. Does the software support my printer since i am trying to print the cheque, but the date and amount in number are not printed. Also need your help for setting the paper size. Thanks in advance

More
7 years 1 week ago #1025 by Kap-Chew
This may be a printer compatibility issue, not all printers support printing to custom paper size as small as your cheque, especially entry level printers. For more information about printer issues, please visit here: freechequewriter.com/forum/general/13-su...el-for-cheque-writer
The following user(s) said Thank You: khairul

More
7 years 1 week ago #1026 by khairul
Thank you for your reply. will to find printer as your suggestion. :)

More
7 years 6 days ago - 7 years 6 days ago #1033 by khairul
Hi Mr Kap-Chew,

I am using Canon Pixma E460 and the software work fine with this printer. Just need an adjustment which are shift right 3 pixels and shift down 40 pixels. But, i have a lil problem with the date. the year doesn't appear when i print the cheque. i am also attach the image for cheque sample i printed. Please advise me on that situation. Thank you in advance!
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 days ago by khairul.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds